SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST
As a Social Media Specialist, you will manage all of your clients’ social media channels and campaigns, to sustain an engaging audience experience and to deliver on agreed KPIs. You will create and manage content marketing calendars, content posts and performance reports and ensure the timely execution of agreed activities.
The ideal candidate will have a 3rd level qualification in marketing, digital marketing or social media as well as extensive knowledge of all major social media platforms including strategy and execution of paid social marketing campaigns including post-campaign analytics. Strong copywriting skills and project management abilities are a prerequisite for this role, while additional experience in visual content creation (photography, videography, graphic design) will be a significant advantage. Professional experience in managing social media platforms in a client or agency environment is essential.
- Oversee a range of client social media marketing accounts;
- Working with designers and team creatives, develop engaging content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused marketing messages;
- Coordinate social media messaging with advertising departments, brand managers, and quarterly or seasonal company goals;
- Audit and analyse social media presences, including paid marketing campaigns and returns;
- Analyse social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement;
- Work with other team members to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages;
- Monitor and develop reports on competitor marketing activity within social media spaces.
ACCOUNT MANAGER – MARKETING
As an Account Manager, you will lead the delivery of the company’s marketing and communications offerings in branding, digital and social media to our clients. You should be an experienced, broadly capable team, project and account leader who handles a wide range of assignments, projects and/or clients with a high degree of success and independence.
You will develop strong client relationships and be considered a competent project leader. You will have demonstrated high-level professional knowledge and skill. You are able to manage client accounts with limited supervision as well as develop other, less experienced team members. You will also have strong project management, budgeting, communication and business development skills and demonstrated success in building business and people.
- Be fully competent in leading/directing a number of key client accounts of strategic importance to the company;
- Support the implementation of the day-to-day client accounts leading to the achievement of client communications objectives;
- Design and where necessary execute Marketing & PR campaigns that meet client objectives and demonstrate a thorough understanding of the relevant industry environment;
- Lead client contact in a competent, professional, positive and appropriate manner maintaining their respect/confidence at all times;
- Be regarded by the client as a primary point of contact and be competent in managing the relationship with the client;
- Have full knowledge of the range of resources available throughout the company and understand how these can be best applied on behalf of clients;
- Assist in the development of client proposals to a high standard, as defined by the practice manager;
- Be a competent writer, capable of producing written material and documentation to meet deadlines.
Both roles are full-time positions based in Cork city Ireland. Salaries for each will be commensurate with experience.
To apply, please send a CV and brief cover letter outlining why you believe you are suitable for the role to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is January 30, 2019.